- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Renderoc S 25kgSKU: 002RS
Renderoc S is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, repair mortar.
It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and chemical additives providing a mortar with good handling characteristics while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Renderoc S has been specifically engineered for vertical or horizontal use. It can be applied up to 10 mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 100 mm thickness in horizontal locations in a single application. Thicker sections can be built up in layers. Thicknesses vertically greater than 10 mm can be achieved by spray application.
For horizontal trafficked locations individual bays should not exceed 4 m-2 in area.
Renderoc S can be quickly and efficiently applied by the wet spray technique. Consult the local Fosroc office for further information.
The material should not be applied at less than 5 mm thickness.
For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where high compressive strength and abrasion resistance is a consideration. Where compatibility with lower strength concrete is required, Renderoc HB30 should be used.
Renderoc S has been specifically developed for the repair of large areas of concrete and also localised patch repairs.
Where high build vertically and overhead is required Renderoc HB30 or Renderoc HB45 should be used.
Renderoc S is suitable for repair methods 3.1,3.3, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-9.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 30 - 60 MPa
- High abrasion resistance
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures