- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
RIW Cementflex 15kgSKU: 014CF
£203.73 EX VAT)
- Cementflex is ideally suited for waterproofing and protecting concrete and masonry structures which exhibit cracking, and where further movement is expected.
- Typical applications include preventing water ingress into basements, cellars and other below ground structures.
- The product can also be used for sealing water tanks, waterproofing of exposed or buried roofs, and as a crack isolation membrane on concrete floors or screeds.
- The product when mixed exhibits a good degree of thixotropy to enable ease of application by brush or spray techniques to give an even finish with no sagging even in vertical situations.
- It hydrates to form a durable, highly alkaline, permanently elastomeric coating which not only protects the concrete, or other substrates, from water penetration and carbon dioxide diffusion, but also accommodates movement in cracks.
- The elastomeric coating maintains its flexibility under permanent immersion and when exposed externally.