- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sikagard®-720 EpoCem® is a three part, epoxy modified cementitious, thixotropic, fine textured mortar for levelling and finishing of concrete, mortar or stone surfaces.
- As a levelling layer over concrete and mortars in 0.5–3 mm on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Application in new works or damaged concrete, in aggressive chemical environments
- Application over high moisture content substrates, even green concrete
- As a Temporary Moisture Barrier (TMB) (min. 2 mm thick) allowing the application of Epoxy, Polyurethane and PMMA* resin coatings requiring dry substrates, for a lasting solution.
- As a pore sealer for the reprofiling, smoothing and levelling of concrete surfaces
- Suitable for moisture control (Principle 2, method 2.3 of EN 1504-9)
- Suitable for restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 and 3.3 of EN 1504-9).
- Suitable for physical resistance (Principle 5, method 5.1 of EN 1504-9)
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (Principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9)
- Suitable for increasing resistivity (Principle 8, method 8.3 of EN 1504-9)
* See Notes on Application / Limitations
- Improved chemical resistance compared to PCC mortar
- Excellent protection of concrete in aggressive environments
- CE marked in accordance with EN 1504 parts 2 and 3
- Impervious to liquids but permeable to water vapour
- Excellent bond to green or hardened concrete whether damp or dry
- Fast overcoating of Sika® resin based finish products
- Ideal preparation for smooth surface finishes
- For internal or external use
- Contains no solvents
- Can be applied by hand or mechanically