- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Rockbond PPM40 25kgSKU: 155RBPPM4025
£42.00 EX VAT)
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
For Pressure and Hand Pointing of Mortar 40MPa
- Portland cement based, polymer modified, and microsilica enhanced.
- Quickly and easily mixed, worked, pumped, placed and finished.
- High build material: thixotropic, cohesive and non-slumping.
- Stable under pressure: can be pumped or injected into place.
- Impermeable, dense, waterproof, and resistant to chemical attack.
- Can be set accelerated, and designed to give compressive strengths of 5MPa to 60MPa.
- Economical, non flammable, non toxic, user friendly and safe to use.
- For pressure and hand pointing of concrete, stone, masonry, bricks and blocks.
- To place, set and lay bricks and blocks, and for bedding in applications.
- For pumping, caulking, injecting, filling, and sealing cracks, cavities, voids, gaps and joints.
- Waterproofing, weatherproofing and damp proofing applications.
- For use underwater: for the underwater pointing of bricks and blocks, and for void filling.
- As a mortar to repair cement based materials, concrete, stone and bricks.
- To render brick and cementitious surfaces to produce a smooth and attractive finish.